Danish Estates: Parkin Handcut Super Quality Smooth (67)
Product Number: 004-001-15680
A towering Stack-Chimney shape with a good bit of length to its stem, this is a piece that balances its proportions well, while keeping the soft lift to its heel and streamlined aesthetic I often associate with Danish pipemaking. Condition is fairly good, with some mild carbonizing in the chamber and charring to the rim.- Rachel DuBose
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Rim Charring Mild Chamber Carbonizing
Parkin (In Script)
- Length: 6.21 in./157.73 mm.
- Weight: 1.15 oz./32.66 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.07 in./52.58 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.76 in./44.70 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.67 in./17.02 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.22 in./30.99 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Chimney
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark