Danish Estates: Ford Royal Danish Smooth (370) (by Stanwell)
Product Number: 004-001-15392
Though a Stanwell seconds briar, this shape can actually trace its design lineage all the way to the venerable Sixten Ivarsson, as its corresponding Stanwell shape, the "70," was designed by the Danish master back in the mid to late '60s. Condition is still good here, too.- Daniel Bumgardner
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Smoked, But Rather Clean
Royal Danish (In Script)
MADE IN DENMARK
- Length: 5.31 in./134.87 mm.
- Weight: 1.57 oz./44.45 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.46 in./37.08 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.09 in./27.69 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.76 in./19.30 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.71 in./43.43 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Volcano
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark