Danish Estates: Pfeifen Timm Sandblasted Bent Dublin (9mm)
Product Number: 004-001-15281
Wonderfully shaped and thoroughly Danish of style, this bent Dublin from Pfeifen Timm features a rounded, square shank with softened edges at the end of which sits a forward-thrusting Dublin bowl with a slightly undulating rim. The sinuous, forward-inclined form fits naturally in hand, and the cumberland half-saddle stem pairs excellently with the warm, walnut sandblast.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Smoked, But Rather Clean
- Length: 5.73 in./145.54 mm.
- Weight: 2.30 oz./65.32 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.89 in./48.01 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.47 in./37.34 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.79 in./20.07 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.78 in./45.21 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: 9mm
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark