Danish Estates: Tom Eltang Smooth Bent Brandy Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 004-001-15348
This bent Brandy, imbued with a rather Oom-Paul-like disposition, is likely one of Tom Eltang's earlier pipes. The reason we suspect this: there was no grading system in place at this time. The shape of the bowl is a sinuous Brandy, with just the slightest hint of vertical elongation, which lends it a regal, poised aesthetic. Condition is excellent, with only a few faint scratches on the rim.— Daniel Bumgardner
Measurements & Other Details
Smoked, But Rather Clean
TOM ELTANG (Arched)
- Length: 4.15 in./105.41 mm.
- Weight: 1.63 oz./46.27 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.95 in./49.53 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.58 in./40.13 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.74 in./18.80 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.52 in./38.61 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark