Danish Estates: Stanwell Sandblasted Bent Apple (2004)
Product Number: 004-001-15584
A plump bent Apple with a seriously sinuous stretch of shank, this piece from Stanwell combines some compact proportions with gestural elegance. It's been finished in a dark sandblasted finish for a bit of understated texture, too. There's some minor rim charring, but otherwise condition is good.- Daniel Bumgardner
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Minor Rim Charring
- Length: 5.17 in./131.32 mm.
- Weight: 1.47 oz./41.73 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.65 in./41.91 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.32 in./33.53 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.67 in./17.02 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.62 in./41.15 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Apple
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark