Danish Estates: Celius Root Smooth Freehand (Knight) (22)
Product Number: 004-001-16040
The rearward cant of the bowl, as well as the continuous taper and streamlined nature of the shank and stem, works to lend this Freehand from Celius a firm, checkmark-like silhouette in profile — giving it a bent-like disposition without the stem being that much downturned. Finished here in a natural stain, the deep-chambered, Acorn-like bowl showcases some handsome grain with a crown of plateau at the rim.- Andrew Wike
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Minor Rim Darkening Small Scratches Around The Bowl
- Length: 5.97 in./151.64 mm.
- Weight: 1.50 oz./42.64 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.52 in./64.01 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 2.02 in./51.31 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.83 in./21.08 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.58 in./40.13 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Freehand
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark