Danish Estates: W.O. Larsen Smooth Brandy
Product Number: 004-001-16043
The heel to this Brandy is a touch firmer than I would expect from a Larsen pipe, though it serves to accentuate its plump base, particularly when combined with the tight transition. The grain is fairly mixed, though its warm stain creates an inviting presentation, and condition is pretty good, with just some rim darkening, small dings around the bowl, and fading to the finish.- Daniel Bumgardner
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Minor Rim Darkening Small Dings Around The Bowl Finish Faded
MADE IN DENMARK
- Length: 5.35 in./135.89 mm.
- Weight: 1.73 oz./48.99 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.01 in./51.05 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.67 in./42.42 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.77 in./19.56 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.58 in./40.13 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Brandy
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark