Danish Estates: Bjarne Smooth Bent Dublin
Product Number: 004-001-15286
A style of bent Dublin that balances the organic with the architectural, this Bjarne uses a sinuous swing, forward-canted bowl, and languid stretch of shank and stem to make for a piece as firm as it is natural. Condition is good, with just some minor rim charring.- Kaz Walters
Take 10% Off Everything Site WideSold
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Minor Rim Charring
- Length: 5.84 in./148.34 mm.
- Weight: 1.79 oz./50.80 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.07 in./52.58 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.55 in./39.37 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.73 in./18.54 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.71 in./43.43 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark