Danish Estates: Erik Stokkebye 4th Generation Burnt Sienna (1897)
Product Number: 004-001-15652
Named for Erik Stokkebye's "1897" blend, this solid bent Pot shape is certainly handsome, with a firm-heeled bowl and a gently upward-flicking shank and saddle-stem combination. It's found here in the Burnt Sienna's dark, vibrant contrast stain, highlighting the grain. Condition is good, with some carbonizing in the chamber and darkening on the rim.- Daniel Bumgardner
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Minor Rim Darkening Chamber Carbonizing
Erik Stokkebye (In Script)
- Length: 5.59 in./141.99 mm.
- Weight: 2.27 oz./64.41 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.84 in./46.74 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.57 in./39.88 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.82 in./20.83 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.84 in./46.74 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Pot
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark