Danish Estates: Stanwell Flora Danica Smooth with Silver (148) (pre-2010) (Unsmoked)
Product Number: 004-001-15458
An ebony stain, a flash of sterling silver, and a Jess Chonowitsch designed shape — it doesn't get much more elegant than this. Stanwell's "148" Lumberman is here presented in the Flora Danica series, making for a dress pipe that's accented with an ornate silver band fashioned to resemble a leaf. It's a formal, stylish piece that's sure to stand out in any collection. Still unsmoked, too.- Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
MADE IN DENMARK
Flora Danica (In Script)
- Length: 5.58 in./141.73 mm.
- Weight: 1.34 oz./38.10 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.77 in./44.96 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.47 in./37.34 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.72 in./18.29 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.32 in./33.53 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Lumberman
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark