Danish Estates: W.O. Larsen Partially Rusticated Bent Dublin
Product Number: 004-001-15694
A striking take on the Dublin shape, this piece from W.O. Larsen features a powerful look in profile — a characteristic realized through the slight forward cant and heavier visual weight to the bowl compared to the lighter, leaner style of shank and stem. This example wears a beautiful flame grain pattern, contrasted by a patch of darker rustication along the bottom of the bowl and transition. There's some rim darkening and a small ding on the rim, but otherwise condition is good.- Andrew Wike
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Minor Rim Darkening Small Ding On The Rim Mild Chamber Carbonizing Stem Nicked
MADE IN DENMARK
- Length: 6.55 in./166.37 mm.
- Weight: 2.56 oz./72.57 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.45 in./62.23 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 2.07 in./52.58 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.83 in./21.08 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.88 in./47.75 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Partial Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark