Danish Estates: Bjarne Partially Rusticated Bent Egg
Product Number: 004-001-15993
A unique style of bent Egg, this piece from Bjarne is straight through its stem, with the bend coming at the shank just after the low-set transition. It gives the bowl and heel quite the drooping aesthetic, the bulbous, tapering curves fitting well in hand while the partial rustication along the lower right flanks adds some stylistic texture. The chamber is uneven from over reaming, but condition otherwise is still good.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Chamber Uneven From Reaming
- Length: 5.39 in./136.91 mm.
- Weight: 2.08 oz./58.97 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.19 in./55.63 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.43 in./36.32 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.74 in./18.80 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.76 in./44.70 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Egg
- Finish: Partial Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark