Danish Estates: Stanwell Sterling Smooth (113) (post-2010)
Product Number: 004-001-15818
This Jess Chonowitsch-designed Brandy shape is a quintessentially Danish form, characterized by the juxtaposition of a more full-bodied bowl with a flattened, oval shank. It makes for quite a neat look too, especially here in the Sterling series, lending the "113" an undeniably affable disposition. There's only some rim darkening; otherwise the condition looks good too.- Daniel Bumgardner
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.58 in./141.73 mm.
- Weight: 1.47 oz./41.73 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.85 in./46.99 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.59 in./40.39 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.72 in./18.29 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.42 in./36.07 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Brandy
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark