Danish Estates: Erik Stokkebye 4th Generation Smooth Bent Brandy (1882) (Unsmoked)
Product Number: 004-001-15798
A forward-ebbing take on the bent Brandy, this Danish-school rendition from 4th Generation is a muscular one, and named for Erik Stokkebye's English mixture of the same name (1882). With its tall, poised, Egg-like bowl followed by a gently-trailing stretch of shank and stem, it makes for a fine match to the bright contrast stain, accentuating some striking, windswept grain. Unsmoked.- Daniel Bumgardner
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Erik Stokkebye (In Script)
- Length: 5.46 in./138.68 mm.
- Weight: 2.27 oz./64.41 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.11 in./53.59 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.36 in./34.54 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.77 in./19.56 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.74 in./44.20 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark