Danish Estates: Bari Wiking Smooth Bent Dublin (7260) (9mm)
Product Number: 004-001-15937
A rather stout and tight-knit Freehand bent Dublin from Bari, this piece features a rugged plateau crown along the rim and shank end, paired to thick insulating walls and a rather organic style of shaping. The grain's quite nice as well especially on the left flank. Condition is good too, with only a little rim darkening.- Andrew Wike
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Minor Rim Darkening
- Length: 5.54 in./140.72 mm.
- Weight: 2.02 oz./57.15 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.11 in./53.59 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.62 in./41.15 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.82 in./20.83 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.62 in./41.15 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: 9mm
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark