Danish Estates: B. Barling & Sons Smooth Billiard (T.V.F.) (4155) (1970s)
Product Number: 004-001-16993
A straight Billiard from B. Barling & Sons, this piece features a tall, upright bowl and long, tapering stem, the result as warm and comfortable as one might hope from a classic. A lithe and trim constitution dominates this piece's character, with birdseye on the flanks, a flat rim. and flame grain loosely situated front and back.- Chuck Stanion
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Minor Rim Darkening Mild Chamber Carbonizing
B. BARLING & SONS
- Length: 5.51 in./139.95 mm.
- Weight: 1.06 oz./29.94 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.91 in./48.51 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.74 in./44.20 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.75 in./19.05 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.28 in./32.51 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Billiard
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark