Danish Estates: Danske Club Vario (166) (by Stanwell) (9mm)
Product Number: 004-001-16013
The Vario series pairs a dark sandblast to a warm, red-orange finish, lending the composition of this Stanwell-made Danske Club a look of pastoral elegance. It's seen here dressing the full-bodied "166" bent Apple shape. There's some rim darkening and charring around the airway, but otherwise condition is good.- Daniel Bumgardner
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Rim Darkening Charring Around The Airway
DANSKE (In Script)
CLUB (In Script)
Vario (In Script)
MADE IN DENMARK
- Length: 5.12 in./130.05 mm.
- Weight: 2.37 oz./67.13 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.91 in./48.51 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.58 in./40.13 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.83 in./21.08 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.85 in./46.99 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: 9mm
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Partial Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark