Danish Estates: Bjarne Spot Carved Paneled Bent Dublin
Product Number: 004-001-16135
A forward-canted bent Dublin from Bjarne, this fellow fuses a crisp, architectural style of paneled shaping with a crown of seriously craggy plateau. There's some light chamber charring, a little rim darkening, and a few scratches around the bowl, but otherwise condition is quite good.- Daniel Bumgardner
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Minor Rim Darkening Small Scratches Around The Bowl
- Length: 6.79 in./172.47 mm.
- Weight: 3.65 oz./103.42 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.73 in./69.34 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.96 in./49.78 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 1.10 in./27.94 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 2.14 in./54.36 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Panel
- Finish: Carved
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark