Danish Estates: Johs Partially Rusticated Rhodesian
Product Number: 004-001-16348
Though quite a substantial, thick-walled, deep-chambered rendition of the Rhodesian, this Johs briar presents itself with rather trim sense of form, thanks largely to a pronounced transition as well as style of bowl taper. Condition is pretty good, despite some rim darkening and chamber carbonizing.- Daniel Bumgardner
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Rim Darkening Mild Chamber Carbonizing
Johs (In Script)
- Length: 6.00 in./152.40 mm.
- Weight: 2.53 oz./71.67 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.26 in./57.40 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.70 in./43.18 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.79 in./20.07 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.97 in./50.04 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Rhodesian
- Finish: Partial Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark