Danish Estates: Royal Danish Smooth (86) (by Stanwell) (Unsmoked)
Product Number: 004-001-16160
This Stanwell-made "86" is a squat, wide-rimmed take on the bent Pot, originally designed by the legendary Sixten Ivarsson himself. We see it here made for Royal Danish, featuring a deep, low-gloss, ruby-walnut stain — equal parts smoky and warm. Unsmoked, with just some small dings around the bowl to note.- Andrew Wike
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Small Dings Around The Bowl Unsmoked
Royal (In Script)
Danish (In Script)
MADE IN DENMARK
- Length: 5.30 in./134.62 mm.
- Weight: 1.66 oz./47.17 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.49 in./37.85 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.21 in./30.73 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.80 in./20.32 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.74 in./44.20 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Pot
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark