Danish Estates: Bari Ruby Smooth Pot (8044)
Product Number: 004-001-16213
A traditional Pot from Bari, this piece pairs a squat, broad bowl with a muscular shank and tapered stem. It rests easily in hand and offers the shape's characteristically wide chamber, the stummel dressed in a handsome, ruby-tinged contrast stain. Just some minor rim darkening, handling marks, and charring around the airway to note.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Minor Rim Darkening Scratches On The Rim Charring Around The Airway Small Scratches Around The Bowl
MADE IN DENMARK
- Length: 5.43 in./137.92 mm.
- Weight: 1.92 oz./54.43 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.61 in./40.89 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.18 in./29.97 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.75 in./19.05 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.71 in./43.43 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Pot
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark