Danish Estates: Knute Smooth Freehand (5)
Product Number: 004-001-16481
Knute was a sub-brand of the late Karl Erik and he produced quite a number of mighty fine organically inclined Danish Freehands, such as this rotund piece. The bulbous bowl and shank end are both crowned with craggy plateau, helping to accentuate the piece's lovely mix of grain. Condition-wise, there's just some rim darkening and scraping in the chamber to consider.- Jeffery Sitts
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Rim Darkening Scraping In The Chamber
Knute (In Script)
- Length: 5.59 in./141.99 mm.
- Weight: 2.30 oz./65.32 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.97 in./50.04 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.45 in./36.83 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.78 in./19.81 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.78 in./45.21 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Freehand
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark