Danish Estates: Unknown Sandblasted Bent Dublin
Product Number: 004-001-16490
Though we can't say with certainty who made this pipe, it certainy displays a bold, dramatically flared bowl, within which lies a chamber of respectable depth, terminating in a bold, firm heel. It's quite the Danish-style Freehand take on the bent Dublin with a light sandblasted surface that's been stained a dark, deep crimson. Great condition too, with just some rim darkening.- Jeffery Sitts
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.51 in./165.35 mm.
- Weight: 2.11 oz./59.87 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.10 in./53.34 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.60 in./40.64 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.86 in./21.84 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.94 in./49.28 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Freehand
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark