Danish Estates: Nording Smooth Freehand
Product Number: 004-001-16244
This Freehand bent Dublin is steeped in implied energy, with a poised, upright bowl up front topped with a touch of supple plateau. It's bolstered by a spread of handsome flame, and the simple jet-black stem makes for a fine means of bringing the composition together in its entirety. Just some minor rim darkening and light chamber carbonizing to consider.- Daniel Bumgardner
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Minor Rim Darkening Chamber Carbonizing
- Length: 6.49 in./164.85 mm.
- Weight: 2.59 oz./73.48 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.21 in./56.13 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.68 in./42.67 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.90 in./22.86 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.72 in./43.69 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Freehand
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark