Danish Estates: Georg Jensen Partially Sandblasted Bent Egg
Product Number: 004-001-16614
In this Georg Jensen bent Egg, a curling shank and stem combination and stretched transition lend the bowl a considerable forward cant and give the overall profile quite the degree of visual momentum. Plump of base and neatly tapered, the bowl fits naturally in hand, with added textural intrigue afforded by the upper bowl's sandblasted section.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Minor Rim Darkening
Georg Jensen (In Script)
HANDMADE IN DENMARK
- Length: 5.59 in./141.99 mm.
- Weight: 2.21 oz./62.60 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.04 in./51.82 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.45 in./36.83 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.81 in./20.57 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.78 in./45.21 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Egg
- Finish: Partial Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark