Danish Estates: Erik Stokkebye 4th Generation Pipe of the Year 2016 Sandblasted Bent Dublin with Horn (by Tom Eltang) (Unsmoked)
Product Number: 004-001-16427
For Erik Stokkebye's 4th Generation 2016 Pipe of the Year, he chose Danish pipemaking legend Tom Eltang to craft them. They're all imbued with Tom's signature style, as evidenced by this tall bent Dublin's slender bowl, forward cant, and fetching horn accent. It's lightweight, comfortable in hand, and the well-executed sandblast has unveiled some fantastic ring grain. Unsmoked.- Jeffery Sitts
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.04 in./153.42 mm.
- Weight: 0.99 oz./28.12 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.87 in./47.50 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.48 in./37.59 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.74 in./18.80 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.40 in./35.56 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark