Danish Estates: Kriswill Bernadotte Sandblasted Bent Pot (1814)
Product Number: 004-001-16502
A rather Prince-like bent Pot, this handsome Kriswill boasts a firm feel in hand thanks to the protruding heel underneath the wide, broad-based bowl. The triangular shank features some crisp line work before terminating at the gently downturned stem. Other than some rim darkening, this piece is still in great condition.- Jeffery Sitts
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.56 in./141.22 mm.
- Weight: 1.47 oz./41.73 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.63 in./41.40 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.29 in./32.77 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.80 in./20.32 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.57 in./39.88 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Pot
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark