Danish Estates: Kriswill Sakara Sandblasted Dublin (1837 R)
Product Number: 004-001-16557
Borrowing for its name the Sanskrit word meaning "form," this is an excellent example of old-school Kriswill style. Imbued with modern sensibilities, as well as a sense of forward momentum, this pipe is in great condition, with only darkening to the rim and mild chamber carbonizing.- Andrew Wike
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Rim Darkening Mild Chamber Carbonizing
Kriswill (In Script)
- Length: 5.91 in./150.11 mm.
- Weight: 1.15 oz./32.66 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.11 in./53.59 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.64 in./41.66 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.76 in./19.30 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.37 in./34.80 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Dublin
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark