Danish Estates: Stanwell Smooth with Silver (190) (1990s)
Product Number: 004-001-17073
Stanwell's "190" shape was originally designed by Tom Eltang back in 1992. With its trim Billiard bowl, hexagonally-paneled shank, and tapered mouthpiece, it's become a time-honored favorite since then, appearing across a number of lines and finishes. Here we see it in a smooth, traditionally auburn stain, accented with a band of sterling silver.- Andrew Wike
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Rim Darkening Charring Around The Airway Minor Tooth Marks
MADE IN DENMARK
- Length: 5.31 in./134.87 mm.
- Weight: 1.54 oz./43.54 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.83 in./46.48 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.56 in./39.62 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.75 in./19.05 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.39 in./35.31 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Billiard
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark