Danish Estates: Stanwell Nordic Smooth (139) (pre-2010)
Product Number: 004-001-16816
For those who appreciate classic shaping, especially of the soft-lined aesthetic of the Danish tradition, Stanwell's "139" is a very easy-to-like shape. It displays an easy, flowing profile and elegant lines throughout. Stanwell has Jess Chonowitsch to thank for such a graceful shape; he did design it, after all. This particular one benefits further from a pair of copper and chrome-hued accents.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Minor Rim Darkening Chamber Carbonizing
MADE IN DENMARK
- Length: 5.47 in./138.94 mm.
- Weight: 1.50 oz./42.64 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.00 in./50.80 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.66 in./42.16 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.68 in./17.27 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.44 in./36.58 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark