Danish Estates: Stanwell Mat (113) (1970s-1990s)
Product Number: 004-001-16819
A combination of the classic English Canadian and Brandy shapes, executed with subtle Danish lines, Stanwell's "113" is a rather unusual, albeit reserved design. Somewhat Brandy-esque of bowl, with an oval shank and softer lines than often seen, it's a happy combination of traditional and organic.- Chuck Stanion
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Rim Darkening Chamber Carbonizing Finish Worn From Buffing
MADE IN DENMARK
- Length: 5.62 in./142.75 mm.
- Weight: 1.25 oz./35.38 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.76 in./44.70 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.57 in./39.88 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.66 in./16.76 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.43 in./36.32 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Brandy
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark