Danish Estates: Stanwell Royal Briar (129) (1970s-1990s)
Product Number: 004-001-16539
According to what information I could find on the shape, it appears the Stanwell "129" was designed by none other than Tom Eltang. It's no surprise really, as this slightly forward-ebbing bent Billiard certainly shows some of Tom's penchant for imbuing some muscularity to the bowl, followed by a dramatically upward-thrusting shank and stem combination.- Kaz Walters
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Rim Darkening Mild Chamber Carbonizing
Royal Briar (In Script)
MADE IN DENMARK
- Length: 5.67 in./144.02 mm.
- Weight: 2.46 oz./69.85 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.15 in./54.61 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.70 in./43.18 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.82 in./20.83 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.79 in./45.47 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Egg
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark