Danish Estates: Barling International Smooth Bent Brandy (906) (T.V.F.)
Product Number: 004-001-16671
This Danish-made Barling bent Brandy boasts an easy, forward-inclined silhouette, with a softly-curved Egg-like bowl, followed by a flattened oval shank and gently downturned saddle bit. There's some rim darkening and small handling marks around the stummel to note condition-wise.- Jeffery Sitts
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Rim Darkening Small Ding On The Rim Small Dings Around The Bowl
Barling (In Script)
MADE IN DENMARK
- Length: 5.39 in./136.91 mm.
- Weight: 1.60 oz./45.36 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.86 in./47.24 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.60 in./40.64 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.73 in./18.54 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.50 in./38.10 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark