Danish Estates: Barling International Smooth Bent Brandy (908) (T.V.F.)
Product Number: 004-001-16672
A less often seen Danish-made Barling, this piece presents an easy, forward-inclined silhouette, with a softly-curved Brandy bowl, followed by a crisp-lined diamond shank and downturned saddle bit, beautifully balancing supple curves with hard, rigid lines. Condition is quite good as there's just some minor rim darkening.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Minor Rim Darkening
Barling (In Script)
MADE IN DENMARK
- Length: 5.56 in./141.22 mm.
- Weight: 1.54 oz./43.54 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.82 in./46.23 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.58 in./40.13 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.72 in./18.29 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.58 in./40.13 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark