Danish Estates: P. Jeppesen Handmade Ida Easy Cut Smooth Bent Brandy (3) (Unsmoked)
Product Number: 004-001-18741
The dense, smoldering grain of this smooth bent Brandy is brought out beautifully by one of Peder Jeppesen's dramatic contrast stains. Low and broad, with a dark, hardwood accent, it offers a modest bend and excellent balance. Even better, it's all presented in a form that proves natural, smooth, and generously rounded in hand. It's presented here in unsmoked condition.- Chuck Stanion
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
P. Jeppesen (in script)
- Length: 4.75 in./120.65 mm.
- Weight: 2.00 oz./56.70 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.65 in./41.91 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.29 in./32.77 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.87 in./22.10 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 2.00 in./50.80 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark