Danish Estates: Winslow Crown Smooth Freehand (200)
Product Number: 004-001-16904
Forgoing the flowing curves and Freehand-like shaping cues often seen in his work, here Poul Winslow presents a piece of more architectural style — a squared off shank, full of plumpness, leads into a forward-inclined bowl topped with a concave rim. It's a unique design from the Danish carver, and he's done well with orient bands of cross grain at the flanks.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Rim Charring Mild Chamber Carbonizing
- Length: 5.24 in./133.10 mm.
- Weight: 2.14 oz./60.78 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.10 in./53.34 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.71 in./43.43 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.75 in./19.05 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.60 in./40.64 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Freehand
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark