Danish Estates: Karl Erik Spot Carved Freehand
Product Number: 004-001-16908
Karl Erik Ottendahl ran a workshop that employed up to fifteen craftsmen, some of whom, like Peder Jeppesen of Neerup, went on to successfully launch their own individual brands. This particular offering is a robust Freehand with Pot-like inclinations in its thick walls and squat nature, the spot carved finish adding texture to the substantial in hand feel.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Minor Rim Darkening
- Length: 5.78 in./146.81 mm.
- Weight: 2.53 oz./71.67 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.16 in./54.86 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.50 in./38.10 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.85 in./21.59 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.74 in./44.20 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Freehand
- Finish: Spot Carved
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark