Danish Estates: Karl Erik Spot Carved Freehand (A)
Product Number: 004-001-16909
Karl Erik's shaping ranges from the very smooth and easy, to Freehands of the old Danish Fancy style, plateau crowned and flourishing. This, obviously, is of the latter sort, and as is often the case with them, made quite large as well.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Rim Charring Scraping In The Chamber
Karl Erik (In Script)
HANDMADE IN DENMARK
- Length: 6.43 in./163.32 mm.
- Weight: 2.34 oz./66.22 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.44 in./61.98 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.52 in./38.61 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.90 in./22.86 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.63 in./41.40 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Freehand
- Finish: Spot Carved
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark