Danish Estates: Bari Squash Smooth Rhodesian (7325)
Product Number: 004-001-16789
A rounded Apple bowl is paired to a round shank with taper mouthpiece, and is modified to Rhodesian status with the double bead lines two-thirds of the way up the bowl. As for the finish, it's a handsome, traditional combination of dark walnut and jet-black for the stem.- Chuck Stanion
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Rim Darkening Chamber Carbonizing Charring Around The Airway
MADE IN DENMARK
- Length: 4.96 in./125.98 mm.
- Weight: 1.80 oz./51.03 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.65 in./41.91 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.30 in./33.02 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.73 in./18.54 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.70 in./43.18 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Rhodesian
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark