Danish Estates: Nording Sandblasted Tomato (FM) (98)
Product Number: 004-001-16987
A fairly conservative piece from Erik Nording, this Tomato offers up a plump body, thick chamber walls, and a sleek stretch of both shank and stem. That shank is oval, adding to the impression of vertical compression, and reduces further with the saddle stem.- Chuck Stanion
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Stem Logo Worn Down
BY ERIK NØRDING
- Length: 5.48 in./139.19 mm.
- Weight: 1.41 oz./39.92 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.39 in./35.31 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.20 in./30.48 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.78 in./19.81 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.82 in./46.23 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Tomato
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark