Danish Estates: Danish Special Smooth Bent Egg
Product Number: 004-001-16864
This Danish Special bent Egg features a stretched transition and a graceful, gradual bend to the shank and stem. It also noticeably displays a subtle, drooping heel underneath as well as a supple shape to its bowl. Quite the poised take on the shape and one that should hang from the jaw with ease thanks to its lightweight and bend to its saddle stem.- Jeffery Sitts
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Rim Darkening Small Ding On The Rim Mild Chamber Carbonizing
Danish Special (In Script)
MADE IN DENMARK
- Length: 5.21 in./132.33 mm.
- Weight: 1.18 oz./33.57 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.83 in./46.48 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.60 in./40.64 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.73 in./18.54 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.38 in./35.05 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Egg
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark