Danish Estates: Stanwell Featherweight Smooth (202) (pre-2010)
Product Number: 004-001-17226
Stanwell's Featherweight series combines classical Danish shaping with pocket-pipe proportions, making for a charming array of diminutive, smooth-lined briars that are just hard not to love. Here, we find a handy "202" Lovat from the '90s, wearing a red-hued stain with plenty of cross grain on display.- Andrew Wike
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Minor Rim Darkening Stem Logo Buffed Off
MADE IN DENMARK
- Length: 4.67 in./118.62 mm.
- Weight: 0.99 oz./28.12 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.65 in./41.91 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.41 in./35.81 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.70 in./17.78 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.24 in./31.50 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Lovat
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark