Danish Estates: H.C. Andersen Sandblasted Bent Apple
Product Number: 004-001-18736
With an Acorn-like disposition, this bent Apple from H.C. Anderson offers a texturally intriguing sandblast and an organic disposition, its heel softly protruding and slightly forward inclined. The transition is softly contoured and adds to the slender overall aspect of the composition, with a stem base that inflates and then descends to a comfortably flat saddle configuration.- Chuck Stanion
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Minor Rim Darkening
- Length: 4.93 in./125.22 mm.
- Weight: 1.00 oz./28.35 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.62 in./41.15 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.47 in./37.34 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.71 in./18.03 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.47 in./37.34 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Apple
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark