Danish Estates: Ben Wade Danish Pride Partially Sandblasted Bent Dublin
Product Number: 004-001-17177
This is a smaller Ben Wade piece, but it still displays the brand's typical Danish Fancy style — particularly in the rim's tilted orientation and the finishes mix of smooth facets and crisp sandblast. The stem base, then, reinforces this flourishing aesthetic with a radiator-style of rings drawing the attention in profile.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Ben Wade (In Script)
- Length: 5.87 in./149.10 mm.
- Weight: 1.38 oz./39.01 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.77 in./44.96 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.42 in./36.07 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.83 in./21.08 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.41 in./35.81 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Partial Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark