Danish Estates: Scandia Sandblasted (787) (by Stanwell)
Product Number: 004-001-17026
A unique take on the Dublin, this Stanwell-made Scandia "787" features a raised transition that drops the heel below the shank's line. The heel is then flattened, flaring dramatically into the rim while still maintaining a rather squat profile. Angular of transition and quite slender of shank and stem, it's a lightweight piece dressed in a traditionally conservative sandblast.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Rim Darkening Scraping In The Chamber Charring Around The Airway
MADE IN DENMARK
- Length: 5.98 in./151.89 mm.
- Weight: 0.99 oz./28.12 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.53 in./38.86 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.12 in./28.45 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.69 in./17.53 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.82 in./46.23 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Dublin
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark