Danish Estates: Stanwell Partially Sandblasted Bent Dublin (1986)
Product Number: 004-001-17506
One of Stanwell's more curling, sinuous takes on the bent Dublin, this 1986 Pipe of the Year displays a deep-curving transition out of which rises a generously flared bowl. As such, the transition provides a natural thumb rest for when the pipe isn't comfortably clenched. Here, it's dressed in a lovely, consistent sandblast, apart from the smooth rim and nomenclature panel at the shank which features a metal plaque commemorating the year.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Scratches On The Rim Dings On The Rim Minor Rim Charring
- Length: 5.14 in./130.56 mm.
- Weight: 1.41 oz./39.92 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.93 in./49.02 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.40 in./35.56 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.74 in./18.80 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.59 in./40.39 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Partial Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark