Danish Estates: Stanwell Partially Sandblasted Bent Dublin (1987)
Product Number: 004-001-17366
A striking, angular take on the Dublin, this 1987 piece from Stanwell features an ever-so-subtle bend to the stem, balancing out the bowl's dramatic forward-inclined posture. It's a rather squat rendition, keeping the form compact and lightweight, dressed in a concise sandblast and smooth, polished rim.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.50 in./139.70 mm.
- Weight: 1.41 oz./39.92 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.68 in./42.67 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.33 in./33.78 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.77 in./19.56 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.64 in./41.66 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark