Danish Estates: Kriswill Partially Sandblasted Freehand
Product Number: 004-001-17016
Kriswill is known for their lively shapes, making this deeply-bent, Dublin-style Freehand a bit of an outlier. Finished with a partial sandblast that climbs from shank through transition and lower bowl, and combined with a smooth finish at the upper bowl that shows off some impressive flame grain, it presents some dynamic style, while being of a more Danish "Fancy" style than neoclassical.- Chuck Stanion
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Mild Chamber Carbonizing Chamber Uneven From Reaming
MADE IN DENMARK
- Length: 6.19 in./157.23 mm.
- Weight: 1.92 oz./54.43 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.47 in./62.74 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.91 in./48.51 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.80 in./20.32 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.63 in./41.40 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Freehand
- Finish: Partial Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark