Danish Estates: Stanwell Army Mount Smooth (62) (post-2010)
Product Number: 004-001-17891
Stanwell's "62" is a shape originally designed for the marque by Sixten Ivarsson, its flowing profile and plateau crown making for a piece that is beautiful in any finish. Here, it features a wealth of feathery flame grain all around the bowl, dressed in a fitting, warm contrast that makes it stand out quite nicely, with further contrast offered by the metal army mount.- Chuck Stanion
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Minor Rim Darkening
MADE IN DENMARK
- Length: 5.51 in./139.95 mm.
- Weight: 1.50 oz./42.52 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.05 in./52.07 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.69 in./42.93 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.79 in./20.07 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.63 in./41.40 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark