Danish Estates: Preben Holm Sandblasted Bent Brandy
Product Number: 004-001-17895
Preben Holm built a reputation with his Danish Fancy Freehands, but he was certainly capable of more traditionally inclined shapes, such as this bent Brandy. A forward-urging bowl is canted forward, with precise cheeking at the transition and moderately expanding shank, all unified by a craggy sandblast.- Chuck Stanion
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
Minor Rim Darkening Stem Logo Worn Down Light Oxidation
- Length: 5.37 in./136.40 mm.
- Weight: 1.50 oz./42.52 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.65 in./41.91 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.27 in./32.26 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.84 in./21.34 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.63 in./41.40 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark